If you think the online retail market is saturated, and you can’t compete with the heavy hitters in your industry – you’re wrong!
Statistics show it’s a great time to be a small and hungry eCommerce store. Consumers are shifting away from department stores and big online brands, preferring a more customised and personal experience with smaller stores… like yours!
- Major brands are being cannibalized by the rise of smaller, direct-to-consumer newcomers. And while most of these direct brands are small, the impact on incumbents has been “pronounced and severe,”
Digital brands don’t just do things differently; they think differently.
- Where traditional big brands typically engage customers as buyers, digital brands engage customers as users
Be helpful, be passionate, be profitable
- Digital brands focus on making their customer’s life easier – and being helpful pays.
- Digital/usage focussed brands have a strong customer base who are willing to pay a 7% premium, are 8% less likely to switch brands, and are twice as likely to make a spontaneous recommendation to a friend.
Personalise your marketing, find your tribe with digital
- Don’t waste marketing dollars on traditional media – work smarter, use your strengths, and connect online.
- 95% of advertisers use demographic data, including personal data, location, and interests, to target prospects they know almost nothing about.
- 66% of digital advertising spend next year will go to the most customized targeting platforms on the web: Google Search, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
P.S. If you’d like to have a chat about your digital strategy…. Shoot me a message!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”true”]