(hint: it’s all about me)
I love words*. A lot.
In fact, if I could French-kiss all the words I would. But, given the unsavoury phrases I’m known for blurting in the privacy of my writing cave, I’d probably catch the world’s first case of guttter-mouthitis.
That’s not the fame I’m looking for.
As a professional lover (of words) I’ve had the good fortune to create:
- Website copy
- Blogs & guest blogs
- Online courses
- Personal development magazines
- Direct mail sales letters
- Poems (full of cheese & angst… but mostly cheese)
- Sales funnels
- Autoresponder emails
- Website metas for maximum Google-lovin’ (metas matter!)
- Promotional emails for lead generation
- Promotional emails for eCommerce sales
- Sales landing pages
- Jingles (slightly less cheesy than my poems)
- Squeeze pages
- eCom product descriptions
- Sales & Marketing video scripts
- Business collateral templates
- Government Tenders (so much fun, I can’t describe it)
- Educational video scripts
- eBooks & white-papers… and all manner of tasty, downloadable lead-bait
The best part of my job is when you let me loose to create a new brand voice
You’re welcome to select from a range of brand tones:
- NO WALLFLOWERS: For people who like to be nice, but still want to stand out
- EDGY: For people who have opinions and aren’t afraid to use them
- BALLSY: For straight shootin’ disruptors of industry
- 50% QUIRK: for corporates who aren’t ready to let their inner freak out (yet)
And the award goes to…
In 2014 one of my lovely clients was awarded ‘Blogger of the Year‘ for a business column I was ghostwriting on her behalf. We were both very excited about it, after all, who doesn’t love an award, they’re so shiny!
P.S. We arm-wrestled for who got to hang the award in our toilet, but she had bigger guns. C’est la vie!
You know what I love more than awards?
Let’s not get weird now, but, I love working with ballsy businesses owners and entrepreneurs.
You make it easy for me do great work. You ‘get it’. You know why an authentic, tell-it-how-it-is attitude increases your visibility, boosts your brand appeal and gets YOU more business. You also know how to ‘lunch’. And by lunch I mean ‘vodka’. At noon.
*I also love pug dogs, funk music, sparkling kombucha and freak-shakes. Don’t get jealous.